I have the exact same problem as the OP. The worst thing in my case is that i want to do so many different things and end up not accomplishing a single one...
I can tell you that while I do enjoy the increased energy from taking addies, since starting, I have lost probably 20+ pounds (to the point where people comment on it, I wasn't ever even close to fat in the first place) and have definitely noticed increased irritability.
It's really a tough situation. I feel badass when I take it, but then I can completely forget to eat all day.
Put a can of natural (unsalted) almonds on your desk. I really enjoy snacking on them because of the crunchiness (there is a weird connection between crunching things and amphetamines) and they're ridiculously good for you plus they'll help you maintain your weight. And if none of that does it for you, they're just incredibly yummy.
I can tell you that while I do enjoy the increased energy from taking addies, since starting, I have lost probably 20+ pounds (to the point where people comment on it, I wasn't ever even close to fat in the first place) and have definitely noticed increased irritability.
It's really a tough situation. I feel badass when I take it, but then I can completely forget to eat all day.
Put a can of natural (unsalted) almonds on your desk. I really enjoy snacking on them because of the crunchiness (there is a weird connection between crunching things and amphetamines) and they're ridiculously good for you plus they'll help you maintain your weight. And if none of that does it for you, they're just incredibly yummy.
Put a can of natural (unsalted) almonds on your desk. I really enjoy snacking on them because of the crunchiness (there is a weird connection between crunching things and amphetamines) and they're ridiculously good for you plus they'll help you maintain your weight. And if none of that does it for you, they're just incredibly yummy.
I would suggest that you consult a psychiatrist who would give you a set of concentration exercises...they will really help. The exercises are not tough and are something that you can do along with you daily chores. Try it out
Buy a couple of filipino slaves to do shit for you.
That's what I have done after 2 years of fucking around not getting shit done.
I would like to subscribe to your newsletter...
In all seriousness though, I want one too. How much are you paying? Did you go through an agency or just do a Manila Craigslist posting?