AustinP Banned May 12, 2010 2,333 25 0 Sep 30, 2010 #1 At first, it was like [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi3-kQVD0ik"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame] Then it became, [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhz5ShH68ik&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
At first, it was like [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi3-kQVD0ik"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame] Then it became, [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhz5ShH68ik&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
cougarclaws Señor Member Jul 14, 2008 2,378 83 0 Houston, TX Sep 30, 2010 #3 this really made you lol?
JasonRubacky "all day... every day" Jul 21, 2009 580 21 0 the sloop (Chicago) www.poundgetsome.com Sep 30, 2010 #4 Mike Tyson makes me lol [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzyIp_m5gkM"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
Mike Tyson makes me lol [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzyIp_m5gkM"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
.Hack New member Dec 10, 2009 2,997 127 0 Nothing Can Be Explained Sep 30, 2010 #5 The second video is definitely fake and so is the 1st one.
joevis hadouken expert Jul 16, 2009 1,429 41 0 pineapple under the sea Sep 30, 2010 #6 youtube is fake
O onkelmicha Certified Hard Worker Dec 2, 2009 2,293 40 48 Sep 30, 2010 #7 The Do the first on in Mythbusters I can't remember the outcome of it. I think they busted it, adn the second one is def fake.. And I didn't LOL one second.
The Do the first on in Mythbusters I can't remember the outcome of it. I think they busted it, adn the second one is def fake.. And I didn't LOL one second.
GreeLee New member Jul 8, 2009 512 15 0 Sep 30, 2010 #8 Please don't jump off of a bridge when I say this, but I think you may have inadvertently exposed your gayness w/ that post.
Please don't jump off of a bridge when I say this, but I think you may have inadvertently exposed your gayness w/ that post.