i-Dose



Placebo effect ftw.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg7f6mVm_Z4"]YouTube - ABN - Miss My Dawg (I Gotta Survive) [New][/ame]

I prefer a real dose w/ this.
 
Trance + awesome pair of heaphones will blow your mind. I've personally felt different sensations, I guess you could almost relate it to some kind of high.
 
I only even watch the news since one of the anchors is a buddy of mine. After listening to a few seconds of them I guess it must be a slow news night....

Good music can make you feel a certain way. If it keeps the kids off of duster so be it.
 
Ya these have been available for a while now. They're like ~15 minutes long and pretty sure you can get them on iTunes.

k4YqB.png

7f42fdd1e49c3c1aeeea
 
Tried the Marijuana and Opium ones before, and I would call the effects calming but certainly not high. Just as calming as taking a power nap with 3Hz isochronic tones.

If you want some nice isochronic tracks, some for recreational use, check out:
Iso-tones.com - Isochronic Tones
I recommend trying out the "Dreamy" track or the "Weightless" track
and they're all free
 
Welcome to psy-trance, 1995 says hi! I haven't listened to the others mentioned but that track is pretty weak...I posted a crazy one I listen to once in a while lemee see if I can find it...here, dose this mofos.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaRFpZcU_WI"]YouTube - Radiant Knowledge[/ame]
 

Wow, thats some of the saddest shit I've heard before (good marketing tho, whoever thought of that +1 internets).

But seriously, how fucking desperate do you have to be to try to get high off music? Its all fucking placebo. Jesus fuck go get a dimebag and some beer.

fuck