I drunk dialed .Hack and lived to tell about it

pewep

Banned
Nov 30, 2009
2,249
36
0
Step 1: Was at party
Step 2: Got plastered
Step 3: Friends encourage me to drunk dial a girl I wanted to smash again.
Step 4: Accidentally call Hack
Step 5: Awkward conversation (shit, I could even feel this when I was drunk it was that bad lol) with him while he's playing xbox live
Step 6: End conversation, call girl. She's too tired to come over.
Step 7: Post on wickedfire, hoping that this thread will make me seem like less of a weirdo to hack lmao. Secretly praying to have some latino cock for desert one day.
 


apparently .hack is an AM at Affiliati (who da fuck), so you should join if you want to an excuse to bother him everyday.
 
apparently .hack is an AM at Affiliati (who da fuck), so you should join if you want to an excuse to bother him everyday.
"Head of Bizdev" nigglet. Lolol

UXo0B.png




Was the most awkward conversation I've had on the phone. Was so funny when he realized he called me "Ignore this it's a drunk dial" Me: "What the fuck Pewep, I'm going to hang up I'm playing Halo"
 
"Head of Bizdev" nigglet. Lolol

UXo0B.png




Was the most awkward conversation I've had on the phone. Was so funny when he realized he called me "Ignore this it's a drunk dial" Me: "What the fuck Pewep, I'm going to hang up I'm playing Halo"

Lololol you make me look bad. Don't have an xbox, mostly a pc gamer. By the way I never see you on SC2, and my phone is rarely working :P
 
I raped that namecheap coupon on couple occassions druing the past 2 months.
Hope that you are getting something from it.