I finally got myself some CROCS

check out mine, it's the coolest on earth..

sandal-jepit1.jpg
 


I bought me a pair of those for running last week. Feels like running barefoot.

Why would you want it to feel like your wearing nothing.. ankels and feet need support when running

I don't do people that wear crocs
 
I bought some of those for whitewater rafting, but they don't have that cool logo and they cost like 7 bucks at satanmart. I wouldn't wear them out in public on a dare.
 
I bought 2 pairs of Crocs for 9 bucks each that I saw on a slick deals thread and wore one around the house for about 10 minutes and my feet were covered in sweat. I don't know if my feet were sweating, or the crocs, but either way - ehh.

Ugg Tasmania Thong FTW.
 
Hah yeah crocs kick ass I've been wearing only them since last christmas.
 
Why would you want it to feel like your wearing nothing.. ankels and feet need support when running

Are you sure they need support? I'm not so sure of it. In fact, I believe that running barefoot actually strengthens your ankles and feet. We're meant to run barefoot. We've been doing it for thousands of years.

Plus, the feeling of running barefoot or with Vibram's FiveFingers is great.
 
Why would you want it to feel like your wearing nothing.. ankels and feet need support when running

I don't do people that wear crocs

Running barefoot strengthens the foot. Wearing all these shoes with more "support" is what contributes to getting injured. Look at Nike, they are now going back too, heard of the Nike Frees?
 
Pussy.

Rainbows are the Bentley of Southern California footwear.

Used to fuck with Rainbows but got tired of burning through them too fast (the soles wear out pretty quick) and having the leather soak up sweat and dirt and smell like ass. Not to mention that they dont offer any arch support.
I bought a pair of Chaco flippy-floppys about 3 years ago and these are the best sandals I've ever had. Durable, have Vibram soles which are comfy and have great arch support, and since they're non-porous they dont stink like ass after a few months. Now I'm having good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, sex on the reg...

Chaco Flip - Men's at REI.com