I Hate Staying Home On Halloween!

Fiver

New member
Jan 30, 2009
2,011
12
0
Why do I feel like I'm missing out on something? I'd rather be out right now celebrating this awesome holiday but my plans fell through and now I'm stuck here in this miserable apartment twiddling my fucking fingers. Surely I'm not the only one though. I would think that most people are home watching a scary movie or something and not out right now partying on a Wednesday night.

Anyone else kicking it at home?
 


I went out got kinda drunk and was an awesome haloween party - we adopted the whole thing from you mericans. Thing is, I got home like an hour and a half ago at 4 AM and I couldn't fall asleep. What gives right? I'm thinking, I'm pretty drunk, well fed and hydrated. What's the deal. Then it hits me, I was drinking red bull vodkas all night. So now it's 5:30 and I'm on WF reading matt cutts appreciation threads. Thanks WF for saving me from dying from boredom.
 
I went out got kinda drunk and was an awesome haloween party - we adopted the whole thing from you mericans. Thing is, I got home like an hour and a half ago at 4 AM and I couldn't fall asleep. What gives right? I'm thinking, I'm pretty drunk, well fed and hydrated. What's the deal. Then it hits me, I was drinking red bull vodkas all night. So now it's 5:30 and I'm on WF reading matt cutts appreciation threads. Thanks WF for saving me from dying from boredom.
Welcome to a normal Wednesday night.
 
I was part of a 3 truck/trailer caravan with about 40 kids, sound system and a keg. We hit up the rich fuckers in town and had a good time. #oldpeoplefun
 
Honestly man, it's about the whole driving. I know I'm risking a DUI and sure as hell don't have enough self control and not drink.

Friend just dropped me off, everything good happened last weekend if it makes you feel any better.
 
If you're not happy with your social life, stop relying on other people to make plans for you and make them yourself. Become that person in your social circles who brings people together and gives them something to do on a Wednesday night.

People like you will appreciate you for it.

EDIT: an aside: Anyone know a good place online to get imported African Impala shoehorns or Warthog tusks? I wan't to do some comparison shopping before biting the bullet and ordering these to go with the Amethyst Geode tabletop I'm getting for my new office.
 
Halloween sucks anyway. Every girl looks hot in costume, but the next morning when their makeup is smeared from sex-sweat and they don't have a costume on it's like, "where the fuck did the hot girl go and why is her ugly ass roommate sprawled out on top of me?" Then the hangover hits and you just go to sleep for 48 hours scratchin' your dick hoping ya don't have the clap. Fuck Halloween. I stayed in by choice this year.
 
Halloween sucks anyway. Every girl looks hot in costume, but the next morning when their makeup is smeared from sex-sweat and they don't have a costume on it's like, "where the fuck did the hot girl go and why is her ugly ass roommate sprawled out on top of me?" Then the hangover hits and you just go to sleep for 48 hours scratchin' your dick hoping ya don't have the clap. Fuck Halloween. I stayed in by choice this year.
So you aren't located in poundtown?
 
Why do I feel like I'm missing out on something? I'd rather be out right now celebrating this awesome holiday but my plans fell through and now I'm stuck here in this miserable apartment twiddling my fucking fingers. Surely I'm not the only one though. I would think that most people are home watching a scary movie or something and not out right now partying on a Wednesday night.

Anyone else kicking it at home?

People on WF have friends?
 
29391296.jpg



Just took the kiddos around the burbs. Tried to find the scariest houses and get them scared shitless. I've decided that next year I'm going to deck out my porch and scare the living daylights out of children. I love scaring people (my poor wife).
 
Took the kids out to the town square. Passed out a ton of candy. Admired homemade costumes. Best Halloween I've had in years.

I did the same thing, but instead of the town square we went around the neighborhood. I had my kids and my friends daughter. When we got done we ate some pizza and passed out candy. I'll have to say it was the best halloween in recent memory.

EDIT:

One of my neighbors down the street has a haunted house every year. It was funny watching the kids scream.
 
I just went to McDonald's to contribute to my future diabetes and saw Luigi and Mario running down the double yellow of one of the biggest roads in town, jumping up and down like they were grabbing coins. Funniest shit I have seen in a long time. Kids must have been hammered.
 
To this day, this is the best costume I've ever donned.

(me and the wife some years ago):

5492_1185375549366_1677154_n.jpg