I Have Something of Value To Offer



Does this mean I have to start keeping three sets of books?

Be careful, according to the unwritten laws of socio-political-economic relations, if you don't have many millions of dollars, this is illegal. If you are at the 8 digit level or higher, then never mind; keep up the good work; just remember to make tax-deductable campaign contributions. You can always ask for them to shut down your competitors for all the brib... I mean, campaign money.
 
Be careful, according to the unwritten laws of socio-political-economic relations, if you don't have many millions of dollars, this is illegal. If you are at the 8 digit level or higher, then never mind; keep up the good work; just remember to make tax-deductable campaign contributions. You can always ask for them to shut down your competitors for all the brib... I mean, campaign money.

One of these days I'll post an epic thread on how to clean your money.

Until that time though, I suggest you all buy some vending machines.
 
lol what an idiot... I didn't even have to ban him. He left on his own.

Its like a little child giving himself a time out and actually sticking to it.

Guess I really haven't seen it all.
 
Whew! For a minute there we almost had a nontroll thread in STS.

4.jpg
 
EXACTLY!!

They have even been known to buckle under pressure from existing brands to remove the small up and coming competitor from the shelves. They make it super tough on the little guy trying to get in the game.

Walmart is good to have..but not vital. It would be nice to get to the point where we could tell them to take a hike and have them bend to our terms..Hard to do..must be a hot selling product that moves off the shelves.

If you think walmart will ever bend for you you're mistaken. I used to work for the dominant company in a particular market, everyone knows their product. They told walmart there were going to be price increases due to raw materials cost increases. Walmart said no your not, the company wouldn't sell to walmart without the increase. The products were taken out of the stores for some time. They definitely have a god complex going on.
 
Jon said he was going to ban him for a week but instead the guy just decided to leave on his own for a week. LOL>