Does this mean I have to start keeping three sets of books?
Your not doing that already?
Does this mean I have to start keeping three sets of books?
Does this mean I have to start keeping three sets of books?
Be careful, according to the unwritten laws of socio-political-economic relations, if you don't have many millions of dollars, this is illegal. If you are at the 8 digit level or higher, then never mind; keep up the good work; just remember to make tax-deductable campaign contributions. You can always ask for them to shut down your competitors for all the brib... I mean, campaign money.
guilty here.
if he gets banned because I encouraged him to make a thread, I'll feel bad.
I didn't tell him where to make it, but why is STS the wrong section?
No need to feel bad man. One doesn't simply makes a "Valuable Thread" in the Shotting The Shit Alley. If he does, he is probably full of shit.
Does this mean I have to start keeping three sets of books?
EXACTLY!!
They have even been known to buckle under pressure from existing brands to remove the small up and coming competitor from the shelves. They make it super tough on the little guy trying to get in the game.
Walmart is good to have..but not vital. It would be nice to get to the point where we could tell them to take a hike and have them bend to our terms..Hard to do..must be a hot selling product that moves off the shelves.
Jon said he was going to ban him for a week but instead the guy just decided to leave on his own for a week. LOL>
No need to feel bad man. One doesn't simply makes a "Valuable Thread" in the Shotting The Shit Alley. If he does, he is probably full of shit.