I JUST HAD SEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEHAWW DRY SPELL OVER!!!

ChickenFucker

Banned
Apr 23, 2012
597
8
0
I picked up a polish girl last night, blonde. We went back to her place. Her cat watched me plow her. Feels great to be over my dry spell :D. I just had sex guys!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o"]I Just Had Sex (feat. Akon) - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sure it was traumatic for her, but fuck it. She let me spasm on top of her for a good 2 minutes....twice at night. I was gone by 5 am.
 


rA9WH.jpg
 
Chickenfucker, since you started using WickedFire, I have continually been browsing STS less and less.

You are getting old, I hate your presence here. I did not even read one bit of your post.
This amount of trolling on one account is insane.

Something to get people's attention:



Rdqqa.png
 
Chickenfucker, since you started using WickedFire, I have continually been browsing STS less and less.

You are getting old, I hate your presence here. I did not even read one bit of your post.
This amount of trolling on one account is insane.

Something to get people's attention:



Rdqqa.png

I second that. I want to read about successful business stories, discussions about online biz, stuff related to business etc. or maybe some half intelligent random stuff.

Not this UTTER drivel. He's on here 24 7 as well - can you block users? Or is there a forum somewhere else with less retardation?
 
I second that. I want to read about successful business stories, discussions about online biz, stuff related to business etc. or maybe some half intelligent random stuff.

Not this UTTER drivel. He's on here 24 7 as well - can you block users? Or is there a forum somewhere else with less retardation?

No offense but you have been a member since 2010 and only contributed 150+ posts? Maybe if trolls like yourself contributed we would have more to read?
 
I picked up a polish hen last night. We went back to her coop. Her rooster watched me plow her. Feels great to be over my dry spell :D. I just had sex guys!!

I'm sure it was traumatic for her, but fuck it. She let me spasm on top of her for a good 2 minutes....twice at night. I was gone by 5 am.

Sounds legit
 
and we have to put up with this nonsense how much longer exactly??
 
Chickenfucker, since you started using WickedFire, I have continually been browsing STS less and less.

You are getting old, I hate your presence here. I did not even read one bit of your post.
This amount of trolling on one account is insane.

Something to get people's attention:


Ok I actually take offense to that. I've contributed more in this troll account than both you and my other dick riding pal pixelo have combined. I have plenty of useful posts and whenever I see something legitimately interesting I do my best to add something constructive to the discussion. Go fuck yourself. Can't a guy celebrate that he just got over a dry spell?