I JUST HAD SEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEHAWW DRY SPELL OVER!!!

No offense but you have been a member since 2010 and only contributed 150+ posts? Maybe if trolls like yourself contributed we would have more to read?

No offense taken... Ive been trying to make more money and expand I guess, rather than posting random drivel?
 


No offense but you have been a member since 2010 and only contributed 150+ posts? Maybe if trolls like yourself contributed we would have more to read?

Quality vs Quantity.


Ok I actually take offense to that. I've contributed more in this troll account than both you and my other dick riding pal pixelo have combined. I have plenty of useful posts and whenever I see something legitimately interesting I do my best to add something constructive to the discussion. Go fuck yourself. Can't a guy celebrate that he just got over a dry spell?

Wow, if you actually consider anything that you have contributed as legit advice to anyone who has basic logic skills and has owned a computer for over 2 years, you are a Chickenfucker.

I'm just getting sick of your nonsense, I don't care how many chickens you fuck.
 
and we have to put up with this nonsense how much longer exactly??


EMN3u.png



Problem solved!
 
Stop fucking complaining about CF threads already. If you don't want to read his shit, don't click on his fucking threads.

Look, it's really not that hard:

UookI.png


It's like clicking on http://www.googlehammer.com over and over again and complaining about how you're constantly getting dickrolled.
 
dry spell? why? do chicks really not put out much at all? you ugleh?

i guess being gay i could fire up grindr and get laid any time, or so they say, but it can't be THAT hard to find pussy, even pussies need to get diddled by real schlong every once in a while

btw, 561 posts since April 2012?