I just want to spend a lifetime sleeping on the stomach of a giant sized cat

ChickenFucker

Banned
Apr 23, 2012
597
8
0
Cats are fucking awesome and i love cuddling with them. Mine comes right up close to my neck and wraps himself there and purrs me to sleep. Very comforting, but super hot in the summer.
 


[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvaExDwQ5cU]Chicken head - YouTube[/ame]
 
Maybe u could pm grindstone and have him change your user name to CatFucker?
 
If everyone forks up enough cash to pay for a legal team and some extra money on the side, I'll go find chickenfucker and make sure he never comes back to wickedfire.


1262_01.jpg





Think about it.
 
If everyone forks up enough cash to pay for a legal team and some extra money on the side, I'll go find chickenfucker and make sure he never comes back to wickedfire.
Why would you do that? He's the best poster on this forum.
 
I have a small child for this purpose. Less fur, so not as hot in summer. Added bonus - can be trained to go to fridge and get beer. Cats lack the opposable thumbs required for this task.