This man lives half the world away. How can I benefit from this? There are many Pr4's and PR3's among those and many established websites.
The whole portfolio probably costs around 10K.
Also there might be a way to break into his paypal account using these domains.
Here is the hard part. The problem is that if I start transferring these domains it won't work as the original owner will contact godaddy and godaddy will give the domains back to original owner.
So is there any way i can benefit from this................ authority?
The whole portfolio probably costs around 10K.
Also there might be a way to break into his paypal account using these domains.
Here is the hard part. The problem is that if I start transferring these domains it won't work as the original owner will contact godaddy and godaddy will give the domains back to original owner.
So is there any way i can benefit from this................ authority?