I love this FF extension...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamache

New member
Jun 26, 2006
4,393
130
0
Morning Coffee

I've always wanted something like this.. Bring up a browser window, click a single button and automatically load all of the sites you routinely visit in tabs. No more CTRL-T / typing the web addies in.

If I'm late on this one, I'll go fuck myself now.
 


Create a bookmark folder, bookmark all your favored sites in folder, right-click folder, click "Open all in tabs"

It doesn't beat doing it all in one click, but that's what I've been doing.
 
Session Manager FTW
favicon.ico
PR: wait...
favicon.ico
I: wait...
favicon.ico
L: wait...
favicon.ico
LD: wait...
favicon.ico
I: wait...wait...
favicon.ico
Rank: wait...
favicon.ico
Traffic: wait...
favicon.ico
Price: wait...
favicon.ico
C: wait...
close.gif
 
Create a bookmark folder, bookmark all your favored sites in folder, right-click folder, click "Open all in tabs"

It doesn't beat doing it all in one click, but that's what I've been doing.

I've been doing this since I noticed the 'open all in tabs' option
 
errr....

You CAN set multiple start pages in options, using the pipe | symbol.

URL 1 ¦ Url2 | Url3

When I start Firefox, 3 pages are loaded.

::emp::
 
You CAN set multiple start pages in options, using the pipe | symbol.

URL 1 ¦ Url2 | Url3

you can also just go to Tools>Options and then for Homepage select Use Current Pages once you have all your most viewed sites loaded up. It automatically seperates the pages so when you click Home or Start FF it will auto-load them.
 
Morning Coffee appears to allow different tabs to be loaded for each day, which could allow for different web sites to be displayed on weekends for examples :D
 
Morning Coffee doesn't hold a candle to Afternoon Beer which automatically assumes you're you're too busy to view the tabs that Morning Coffee opened up so it shuts them all down and opens SpamRadio, which it knows you visit at noon every day anyways.
 
Create a bookmark folder, bookmark all your favored sites in folder, right-click folder, click "Open all in tabs"

It doesn't beat doing it all in one click, but that's what I've been doing.

You can do it in one click: just click on the scroll wheel, it does the same thing as "open in all tabs".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.