I'm 11 and what is this?
It's called mathematics, you'll learn more about it your senior year of high school.
Found your story super interesting so I went to read the wikipedia. Looks like they've banned the sale of fascist trinkets. Kinda fascist of them.Muzzy was born in a little town called Predapio. I've been there. It's like a vortex of fascism, with plenty of people walking around in black shirts etc, shops selling fascism stuff (axes, eagles, all that sort of shit). I went to his tomb. There were people having their photos taken while doing a nazi-style salute. The tomb area was packed with his fans. The atmosphere was pretty intimidating.
Seriously. It's totally insane that the cult of Stalin still exists. So prevalent that he was voted the "third best Russian."this guy screwed Italy so bad...
Italians got fascists for many years, however it amazes me that some people would admire this guy, its like Russia having a "new" communist party, and some of them idiots also admire Stalin.
Just to show that people are so stupid that after 50 years their memory is simply wiped clean, even if their whole family was murdered under a fascist government.
Found your story super interesting so I went to read the wikipedia. Looks like they've banned the sale of fascist trinkets. Kinda fascist of them.
Mussolini's hometown finally bans fascist souvenirs - Telegraph