i need a favor on paypal

bizilux

Banned
Jun 17, 2009
90
0
0
www.sexyaisha.com
hi,

ok so heres the deal

i have paypal account but its not verified so i need to verify it ...

but wheres the catch, i dont have CC...

wheres the second catch, my sending limit is $0

so in other words... im in shit :)

but i need to send $10 to hostgator for hosting...

so here comes my deal...you buy Paypal VCC which comes at $7.50 for me, you give me the info that you get, i verify paypal account, and i will send you back ur $7.5 + $5 so you are $5 in bonus

if ur scared that ill scamm you, just look at my itrader and you will see that im honest guy

note: you wont be a millionare because of those $5, this is more like helping someone and get something in return

VCC is bought here... i think they are legit
Buy VCC (Virtual Credit Card) & "Get Verified" in Paypal, Ebay, Adwords, Ioffers - PayPal VCC (Powered by CubeCart)
 


@bizilux - please leave this forum and never come back

dp.gif
 
you don't need a cc to verify a paypal account. You just need a bank account. If you don't have a bank account then umm...
 

Paypal is not the only way to pay for hostgator. Also how did you sign up for it in the first place if you couldn't pay the initial fee?

Besides, I'd never trust a merchant site that actually had to say "This is 100% Pure LEGAL And SAFE."

Why don't you just walk down to the local drug store and pick up a reloadible visa/mc card?
 
Guys don't be so mean.

There are other ways to verify your Paypal account without the need for credit cards. Take this post for example, it seemed to work for that guy!
 
I need some help too...

Send me $10,000 via pay- pal and I will forward an email that I got from Nigeria saying that I won one million dollars from bill gates...


You could stand to gain nine hundred ninety thousand


OR I got a few emails saying I won the lotto too I throw them in at no charge

But Wait

for a limited time only

I will forward you some webpages that promise to make you rich all you have to do is make a one time payment and then you will be ritch beyond you wildest dreams