i need a favor on paypal

rofl you guys are funny....i should have known that no1 will help before i posted thread but hey, we learn from mistakes :D




Paypal is not the only way to pay for hostgator. Also how did you sign up for it in the first place if you couldn't pay the initial fee?

you can send $150 per year if you are not verified.
 


I need some help too...

Send me $10,000 via pay- pal and I will forward an email that I got from Nigeria saying that I won one million dollars from bill gates...


You could stand to gain nine hundred ninety thousand


OR I got a few emails saying I won the lotto too I throw them in at no charge

But Wait

for a limited time only

I will forward you some webpages that promise to make you rich all you have to do is make a one time payment and then you will be ritch beyond you wildest dreams


Hey man I told you I would help you out..

I make you rich
 
255tgg5.jpg

You owe me a new keyboard. And a new diet pepsi.