I Need A Grand Central Invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimboslice

Gimmie My Bread.
Jan 6, 2007
1,691
33
48
If anybody has a spare GrandCentral: The New Way to Use Your Phones invite, I'd sure

appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.


kimbo.slice@gmail.com



great.boobs.001.JPG
 


I've been using Grand Central for over a year now and while it's great they don't let us give invites anymore. They were taken away about six months ago.
 
from their help section
About the invites
GrandCentral invites are temporarily unavailable, but will be back soon. We appreciate your patience.

I'll give you my account. Had it for ever and never used it.
PM me your info and it's yours. Not sure about chaning the assigned number though.
 
Unless they've changed their rules, they won't let you change the phone number. I've tried in the past and they told me I need to make another account.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.