I need some feeback from serious posters

DarrenC

New member
Oct 7, 2011
2
0
0
Hi to everyone here, i am looking for serious posters to answer some questions before i start putting together a Paid to post forum.

Please be honest as i want this to be the best place where everyone earns money and actually has fun doing it. So below are just a few questions for you guys. I hope i am not breaking any rules as i am just asking for feedback and not advertising anything.

Questions

Forum rates, what rates are reasonable for paid to post forums?

Ease of the forums, Will posters be interested to post if there are no grammar checks and the length of post minimal is just over three words?

Tracking, Every poster will be issued points those points are values for money. So in simple terms it is something like 5 points = 0.05 cents. Makes things simple for everyone from the admin to the poster, to know how much has already been earned.

Ads, This is just a question for posters. Will you mind if there are too many ads as long as you get paid?

Payment method, Besides Paypal what other options will people want to see to be able to get paid?

Payment times, Will it be better to be able to cash out at any time or once a week. If posters had a choice which one would posters rather want?

Minimal payout, would you want to be able to cash out at $1?
 


I is serius...

Forum rates, what rates are reasonable for paid to post forums? $17

Ease of the forums, Will posters be interested to post if there are no grammar checks and the length of post minimal is just over three words? No, I needs me sum grammer checks

Tracking, Every poster will be issued points those points are values for money. So in simple terms it is something like 5 points = 0.05 cents. Makes things simple for everyone from the admin to the poster, to know how much has already been earned. holy shit, what an awesome idea

Ads, This is just a question for posters. Will you mind if there are too many ads as long as you get paid? dude, we're all about ads. Justin Bieber ads notwithstanding

Payment method, Besides Paypal what other options will people want to see to be able to get paid? beads and trinkets, it's all I take on my sites. works well

Payment times, Will it be better to be able to cash out at any time or once a week. If posters had a choice which one would posters rather want? annually

Minimal payout, would you want to be able to cash out at $1? $10 would be perfect


Is this your forum? I've seem something like this just the other day: http://www.IMMastersSEO.com/forums


.
 
Hi to everyone here, i am looking for serious posters to answer some questions before i start putting together a Paid to post forum.

agtzfmxvbHNlcnYzNHITCxILU3RvcmVkSW1hZ2UY2aoEDA

agtzfmxvbHNlcnYzNHITCxILU3RvcmVkSW1hZ2UY2qoEDA

agtzfmxvbHNlcnYzNHITCxILU3RvcmVkSW1hZ2UY26oEDA

agtzfmxvbHNlcnYzNHITCxILU3RvcmVkSW1hZ2UY3KoEDA

agtzfmxvbHNlcnYzNHITCxILU3RvcmVkSW1hZ2UYwbIEDA

agtzfmxvbHNlcnYzNHITCxILU3RvcmVkSW1hZ2UYwrIEDA

agtzfmxvbHNlcnYzNHITCxILU3RvcmVkSW1hZ2UYqboEDA



​
 
Sorry if I am a newb an I am not understanding clearly...

Are you saying that you will have a forum, and in order for me to join, I will need to pay a membership fee?

And then for my contributing to the forum, I will be paid in points, which in turn, I could use the points to trade in as cash?

I am not understanding the concept really, and its probably just my ignorance.

But, if you are just looking to find out how much you think people will want to pay to join a membership type of forum, well that would need to be answered by a couple more questions...

What is the forum about? (I understand if you don't want to answer)
What is the targetted age group for the members going to be?
Is the whole thing going to be blocked out unless you pay? Or will there be a free section, and then "VIP" members get their own hidden/locked section?

I hope I am understanding your questions clearly.

Hope this helps! :)
 
Sorry if I am a newb an I am not understanding clearly...

Are you saying that you will have a forum, and in order for me to join, I will need to pay a membership fee?

And then for my contributing to the forum, I will be paid in points, which in turn, I could use the points to trade in as cash?

I am not understanding the concept really, and its probably just my ignorance.

But, if you are just looking to find out how much you think people will want to pay to join a membership type of forum, well that would need to be answered by a couple more questions...

What is the forum about? (I understand if you don't want to answer)
What is the targetted age group for the members going to be?
Is the whole thing going to be blocked out unless you pay? Or will there be a free section, and then "VIP" members get their own hidden/locked section?

I hope I am understanding your questions clearly.

Hope this helps! :)

is you being seriousness?:eek:
 
Don't forget about speed. Nobody is going to keep feeding you money if it takes an hour (no disrespect to WF) to crawl through your forum. Hope you've given some thought to hosting.
 
Are you saying that you will have a forum, and in order for me to join, I will need to pay a membership fee?

No there is no membership fees. i think i better rephrase my question as such.

If you were paid to post on a forum. What is a decent rate to pay posters for each post?

The forum is about anything. I am thinking of starting different forums for anything.

Targeted age will be 18 - 40 as long as they are serious posters.

Is the whole thing going to be blocked out unless you pay? Or will there be a free section, and then "VIP" members get their own hidden/locked section?

No once again nothing is blocked out it is free for anyone to read. However you will need to register to post. By posting you will earn points to be changed for money. That is the idea behind Paid to post forums.

@ medicalhumor no this is just an idea and i have not even started the forum yet. I want to do my "homework" before starting it so everything runs smoothly.

Just for everyones ease of use i think i should ask the questions like this so it is easy to understand.

How much would you like to be paid for a single post in a forum?

Will you understand a simple point system where 5 points = $0.05 USD?

As a poster will you mind lots of ads on the forums as long as you get paid?

As for grammar checks how about i change that rule to as long as it makes sense.

As to the sections to block out for VIP that is something to look into.

@ IMHopeful I do have a server to run the forum so speed will be looked into.