I need to find, hang out, and befriend the rich

I've only ever been friends with one super rich guy. Didn't become friends with him cause he was rich; I actually only found out after becoming friends with him. Thing is, he never worked hard, so in other words, he was always spoiled. He didn't understand the value of money I guess, so he was basically a faggot. Was friends with him for about a year until I realized he was a buzzkill and despite all the money he had (well, his father) he was a shitty guy.

Just to put it in perspective, he lives in a 22 million dollar house (been inside it, fuckin nuts). Ferarri, Lambo, Maserati, all that good stuff.

Anyways, rich people are human just like us. Basically, it sounds like you'd like to be a rich persons bitch.
 


The only way I`ve befriended rich people is through mutual hobbies that I`m good at and we connect on the level of that hobby. They can get my help or inspiration in that hobby area, while I get value in the form of just being around them and kind of learning how they think and act. I never ask them for anything, ever. I just feel good around them because I feel pressure to step my shit up.