SUP3RNOVA Goober Gay Mar 5, 2007 2,300 72 0 Apr 12, 2010 #1 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIE_wSml4EI&feature=related"]YouTube - Funny and wierd Japanese musicvideo[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIE_wSml4EI&feature=related"]YouTube - Funny and wierd Japanese musicvideo[/ame]
kaveman ... Jun 26, 2006 3,765 34 0 40 Oceanside, CA Apr 12, 2010 #2 wholy shit, so need to see this on extacy
svakanda New member Dec 10, 2007 150 1 0 www.terrazoa.org Apr 13, 2010 #5 wholly god...i'm glad i didn't grow up in front of tv like that.
D dorian63 New member Apr 27, 2009 81 1 0 Apr 13, 2010 #6 *my IQ -20 now, helpz needet urguentlly* A-I A-I A-I...
HundredProof Banned Mar 10, 2010 271 3 0 Hard Rockland Apr 13, 2010 #7 FUCK! Sometimes I feel these Asians are a disgrace to videography.
MyOwnDemon Face Rocker Jan 28, 2007 3,528 27 48 Iowa www.sitestomp.com Apr 13, 2010 #9 Sadly, I watched all 3 minutes and 14 seconds of that video and didn't lose interest. MOAR PLOX.
wezcountry New member Aug 31, 2009 1,788 22 0 In the EUSSR Apr 13, 2010 #10 that distrubed me so much that I had to make a cup of tea and watch this to calm my frayed nerves: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfsb5HUFMQ0]YouTube - Lemon Demon - Ben Bernanke[/ame]
that distrubed me so much that I had to make a cup of tea and watch this to calm my frayed nerves: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfsb5HUFMQ0]YouTube - Lemon Demon - Ben Bernanke[/ame]
FerrisHilton New member Jun 18, 2009 1,241 20 0 Apr 13, 2010 #11 kaveman said: wholy shit, so need to see this on extacy Click to expand... while playing the vid 8x 10 seconds apart on heavyt's monitors!
kaveman said: wholy shit, so need to see this on extacy Click to expand... while playing the vid 8x 10 seconds apart on heavyt's monitors!
kblessinggr PedoBeard Sep 15, 2008 5,723 80 0 G.R., Michigan www.kbeezie.com Apr 13, 2010 #12 LoL, yet another Morning Museme participation.
iliketurtles Banned Aug 12, 2009 700 19 0 Apr 13, 2010 #13 wow lol *my IQ -20 now, helpz needet urguentlly*