I Think I Have the Worst Neighbors Ever

SUP3RNOVA

Goober Gay
Mar 5, 2007
2,300
72
0
To make a long story short, one of my neighbors (I of course am their only neighbor, empty lot on the other side of them) has children that are the devil in it's purest form. I live in a nice family development but these rednecks work landscaping and dual-incomes so they can afford a nice place.

The husband is a wife-beater, they won't stop having kids, they have a neglected dog and just got another one, and the kids now are between 2 and 14 it looks like (4 kids I believe). One of the kids has been kicked out of elementary school already and tried to kill himself.

Here's what they've done to me and my house :

-turned my water pumps on and left them running (just found out about this today)...it flooded my basement and cracked the concrete

-keyed my car...$500 to fix it

-stole my mortgage bill from my mailbox the first week I moved in. one of my other neighbors returned it to me

-stole my shovel, hockey stick, and golf driver

-throw rocks at my dog

-run across my yard all day

-knock on my windows and then run away

-swear at me and friends that come over


Other neighbors have called the cops on the kids, I've yelled at them, I've briefly talked with the parents a while ago...nothing changes and they don't care about what anybody says. Their kids just roam around the block all day doing whatever they want and the parents have NO clue what they're doing, and don't care.

What's the best thing that can be done about this? Calling the cops has already proven to do nothing, talking to them will do nothing (except maybe provoke him to beating his kids), and suing them will probably lead his hillbilly ass to pumping me with a shotgun.

They need to either go to jail or just gtfo of the block. In the mean time I'm going to be putting my house up for sale and trying to get out myself.
 


Time to bring out the crew and lockdown their house

images
 
I swear to God, the children who live above me strap bricks to their feet and run around screaming for fun.

But all is well... I just got their entire family kicked out. Apparently there were 11 people living in a two-bedroom apartment. WTF?
 
You're such a bitch. You let this family run you out of town.

You've got a few hundred spare cash, dude. You should have a multi-camera setup watching your house and property, feeding video to a DVR and saving each incident in an easily-viewable format that you can use as evidence when you call the cops after each incident. Without video evidence, you're not going to get anywhere. As a plus, you can start a website about horrible neighbors or something with the video you get. You can have other people submit videos and then maybe people can vote on the worst neighbor in the US or something.

You can't be the only neighbor that's having issues. Get with another neighbor that is having problems dealing with these people. Get the number for child protective services and both of you start reporting this family left and right for offenses both real and imaginary.

Pussy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: EricVorheese
-Web cams set to DVR on an unused computer (obviously set where the little fuckers can't get to them)
-Signs that the property is under video surveillance
-Blast this when you aren't home 15 kHz tone : Dan Lockton : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive to annoy the fuck out of them
-Put up No Trespassing Signs
-After the first time your Web Cam tapes them coming onto your property, have them served with a trespassing notice
-On the second occurrence, press charges
-Get the other neighbors that are fuckwads on board

Most importantly, keep your fucking nose clean and don't communicate with them in any way. People tend to cut the shit when their actions can be caught on camera because it's no longer your word against theirs.

Don't be a fucking pussy and move because of a couple douchebag neighbors. Stand your ground and be the fucking king of your castle that you should be. Call the cops when there is an issue. Take your fucking neighborhood back.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jdomaha
I know the pain of bad neighbors BUT once you instill fear in them, they usually back the fuck off - worked for me at least.
 
By the way uber, you are a complete fucking pussy if you paid for the damage they did to your car, house etc.
 
^^Well he surely sounds like the type.

Uber, the surveillance suggestions above plus child services should do the trick. I am sure there were some cam threads on here before.