DocApocalypto Banned Aug 6, 2010 646 23 0 Feb 7, 2012 #2 hahaha....awesome i'd like to see them in action. i imagine they look like balloons twisting in the wind. but maybe those fins actually work.
hahaha....awesome i'd like to see them in action. i imagine they look like balloons twisting in the wind. but maybe those fins actually work.
K Kenilworth New member Dec 7, 2009 96 3 0 Feb 7, 2012 #4 ...And I already had a problem thinking "If I was behind a car with missile balloons, the balloons would just be smacking into me if I was close enough... ...But ShaowCaster presented the maxim that things can always be worse...lmao horrid picture
...And I already had a problem thinking "If I was behind a car with missile balloons, the balloons would just be smacking into me if I was close enough... ...But ShaowCaster presented the maxim that things can always be worse...lmao horrid picture
Bofu2U Automation Specialist May 18, 2007 8,632 146 0 Vegas, Baby. www.offerstreamdigital.com Feb 7, 2012 #6 stickyicky said: Click to expand... Black and yellow hitting: "Yep. Uh huh, you know what it is. Everything I do, I do it big" as I look at this picture. Alt-F4, facepalm and shake head in sadness.
stickyicky said: Click to expand... Black and yellow hitting: "Yep. Uh huh, you know what it is. Everything I do, I do it big" as I look at this picture. Alt-F4, facepalm and shake head in sadness.
Rusky Unemployed for 10 years Mar 18, 2008 2,445 36 0 Thinking Chair Feb 7, 2012 #9 Fuck balloons, its all about brass.
Fiver New member Jan 30, 2009 2,011 12 0 Feb 7, 2012 #10 The amount of latent homosexuality on this forum is disturbing.
dmnEPC New member Dec 23, 2010 5,994 95 0 Feb 7, 2012 #11 Fiver said: The amount of latent homosexuality on this forum is disturbing. Click to expand... I cum for the LULZ but I stay for the low latent homosexuality
Fiver said: The amount of latent homosexuality on this forum is disturbing. Click to expand... I cum for the LULZ but I stay for the low latent homosexuality
HKSEO Jonbones Banned Jan 23, 2012 195 4 0 Feb 7, 2012 #12 they need bomb and poop shaped ones as well
W WebairGerard WEBAIR.COM Jun 4, 2010 185 3 0 New York www.webair.com Feb 7, 2012 #13 ha that's classic!