JZK721 Banned Aug 30, 2011 376 6 0 Mar 22, 2012 #1 Video: Can I Be Honest With You? Being Honest On Your 1st Date! [Comedy Skit]
T than_west Banned Aug 22, 2011 618 9 0 46 Mars Rover: Only $8 per person Mar 22, 2012 #2 7/10 - I almost lol'd
1yerrot An Inglorious Bastard Jul 20, 2010 3,496 27 0 Dominican Republic Mar 22, 2012 #3 LOL @ "is there a McDonalds nearby?"
S seowizard417 New member Dec 8, 2011 154 0 0 www.searchenginerockstar.com Mar 22, 2012 #4 dunkin donuts ftw
Tobias Funke The Fuckin' Way She Goes Oct 20, 2011 741 8 0 Mar 22, 2012 #5 Shit, I hope he really does have a nice apartment.
learningcurve Genitals are funny Apr 9, 2011 1,993 80 0 Out riding my motorcycle Mar 22, 2012 #6 fucking brilliant!
Dwight Schrute New Member Services Dec 7, 2009 5,328 182 63 Southern Mexico www.donaldjtrump.com Mar 22, 2012 #7 LOL JDate
lukep He Hath Arisen Sep 18, 2010 7,685 207 0 On the blockchain Mar 22, 2012 #10 Oh I so wish.... For 10 points, can anyone guess which sex in this video has absolutely 0% chance of ever acting that way?
Oh I so wish.... For 10 points, can anyone guess which sex in this video has absolutely 0% chance of ever acting that way?
mimoza3 New member Jan 30, 2011 762 3 0 Home Mar 23, 2012 #11 nice video, and informative! (all they want is jewelry)
Russ86 New member May 8, 2009 1,078 11 0 San Diego Mar 23, 2012 #12 Favorite part: "Do I get a bracelet" "Do you do anal?" "Yeah." "You get a bracelet then"