I would be happy and willing to assist my Caucasian bretheren in their plight



maybe white people are thinking twice about having kids and bringing them into a god forsaken world. JK that should be on all races, but seriously though people that don't think ahead of time before having 7 kids that they cannot provide for should be executed. I think lukep said that awhile back and I back it with great fortitude.

I simply think it's because of education differences. The younger you have kids the more you'll have. People have kids when they are young because they are either

A. Stupid/Accident
or
B. Uneducated
 
I simply think it's because of education differences. The younger you have kids the more you'll have. People have kids when they are young because they are either

A. Stupid/Accident
or
B. Uneducated

Yeah, and even educated people break condoms or raw dog it and have to deal with it, abortion aside. But statistically, educated people make more money and therefore can better support their accident babies. It's the people that keep pumping out kids when they are probably well aware they will not be able to support them on their own that need to go. The human race is a virus, but they are like super aids.
 
Secondly, even if you let a few million minority children starve, it would just make them breed more and become more aggressive. If your theory was anywhere near correct then africa would be desolate right now, but instead the population keeps growing.

You do realize this is exactly because western nations send them food all the time. They are helping these morons bring even more hungry mouths into a region that already can't sustain that many people. But whatever, it makes a lot of liberals feel warm and fuzzy.
 
inb4 Dresden claiming review copy.

^ HAHAHA that was so good and I marked it to laugh and point at but the thread took a dark turn.

None of the women I know are chickens, therefore, I have no need for your services.

^ Then up again

Now on eugenics and human reproduction sheesh. Whites just dont have the culture of fucking to be foreseen as wealthy (who has the most oxen in the village) or how defining ourselves as more manly because we can knock a bunch of chick up.

I am all for population control, but in a sane way. Start with the pervs and insane serial killer mofos. They can be spayed.

Then those that have more than 4 - spay
IceToEskimos - spay
ChickenFucker - born spayed

Seriously I think about this every day or other day ..
 
^ HAHAHA that was so good and I marked it to laugh and point at but the thread took a dark turn.



^ Then up again

Now on eugenics and human reproduction sheesh. Whites just dont have the culture of fucking to be foreseen as wealthy (who has the most oxen in the village) or how defining ourselves as more manly because we can knock a bunch of chick up.

I am all for population control, but in a sane way. Start with the pervs and insane serial killer mofos. They can be spayed.

Then those that have more than 4 - spay
IceToEskimos - spay
ChickenFucker - born spayed

Seriously I think about this every day or other day ..

m..m..me? :(
 
ChickenFucker's arguments are strong. Very strong. They appeal to me like no others. I'm all emotional after reading them. Just cancelled my WorldVision child-sponsor scheme.
 
tumblr_lwqhe5Y8QC1r46ny8o1_500.jpg