Until now, registering a website was a process consisting of
a) buying a namecheap domain name
b) hosting it on hawkhost
Its been all good, no problems whatsoever, but now when I think about hosting little bit more websites, lets say 10 websites, it seems like that way of doing it is expensive.
What kind of hosting should I take for things like this?
Im looking at few "Reseller" offers...Hawkhost $18/month, but theres this company called ApertureHost who has some good reviews online and runs at $8/month.
My bandwidth needs are not that heavy, I have Flickr pro account and Vimeo account...and YuTube of course. So theres no heavy content on hosts themselves.
Should I go with this reseller ApertureHost or are there better plans out there of my needs?
Thanks bros.
a) buying a namecheap domain name
b) hosting it on hawkhost
Its been all good, no problems whatsoever, but now when I think about hosting little bit more websites, lets say 10 websites, it seems like that way of doing it is expensive.
What kind of hosting should I take for things like this?
Im looking at few "Reseller" offers...Hawkhost $18/month, but theres this company called ApertureHost who has some good reviews online and runs at $8/month.
My bandwidth needs are not that heavy, I have Flickr pro account and Vimeo account...and YuTube of course. So theres no heavy content on hosts themselves.
Should I go with this reseller ApertureHost or are there better plans out there of my needs?
Thanks bros.