F flysarescary New member Sep 15, 2008 713 17 0 Feb 28, 2010 #1 I think this would definitely be an interesting epidemiological study. Heck, I bet mustache = more money automatically. Anyone test this?
I think this would definitely be an interesting epidemiological study. Heck, I bet mustache = more money automatically. Anyone test this?
JonamKos Make fun of 'em ALL! Jun 19, 2009 112 1 0 India Feb 28, 2010 #2 LOL is the best word right now!
fixie What is this...christmas? May 4, 2008 612 16 0 Split, HR Feb 28, 2010 #3 flysarescary said: I think this would definitely be an interesting epidemiological study. Heck, I bet mustache = more money automatically. Anyone test this? Click to expand... I agree with this but I cannot confirm. I am not man enough yet to be worthy of growing moustaches.
flysarescary said: I think this would definitely be an interesting epidemiological study. Heck, I bet mustache = more money automatically. Anyone test this? Click to expand... I agree with this but I cannot confirm. I am not man enough yet to be worthy of growing moustaches.
HotHat New member Feb 8, 2010 89 0 0 Feb 28, 2010 #5 I'd ask to Steven Wagenheim, he has always an answer