If you need a huge smile laugh today, watch this video



Con-fucking-gratulations, this has to be the coolest post on wickedfire that doesn't include a dickroll, affiliate marketing,black people, or sumit.
 
Nice! Colleys are great dogs to have around kids.

Love the new name there ly2 from WF. Now you just gotta work on that sinister Avatar man.
 
On a related note i see ly2 has had his handle changed. That had to cost some serious coin.
Not that anyone gives a fuck, but I was the original "racewon" on aol back in 1987 -- then i got pissed off at them re a billing dispute (that shit was expensive back then) and quit their service for three months and I lost that handle forever... yeah it still pisses me off.
 
I was in a shitty mood, so I thought I'd watch this. Then I watched it. Now I'm in a shittier mood, because I FUCKING HATE KIDS.