If your playing poker online, then .....



dude fuck that software

I developed an unbeatable strategy but that poker software ruins it.


I wont go into too much detail but its all about betting over and over again, and piss people off so when you have the nuts people will go all in because you've bluffed so much then you take all their chips.

This peice of shit software tells everyone at the table my preflop raise percentage so it makes it extremely hard to steal blinds which RUINS this strategy.

FUCK YOU POKER TRACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I will back up this software. PokerTracker is essential if you multitable and know what you're doing. I've been using it for about 5 years now and there's really nothing that compares for keeping stats on your opponents.
 
Here's a few statistics from pt3 after a quick poker session:


pt3export.png


Stats:

VPIP: 20
PFR: 16.15
AF: 33.33
ATS: 33.33
 
where can I play poker online again for $ ? (US)

I used to play on partypoker, but then there was some ...law? outlawing it?
 
where can I play poker online again for $ ? (US)

I used to play on partypoker, but then there was some ...law? outlawing it?

The top two online poker sites are PokerStars and FullTilt, both allow U.S players. You can also play on AB/UB, Cake and about a dozen other small sites.
 
Dear studfalian,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. A USD 933.67 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 736.16 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at PokerStars Multi-Table Tournament Leader Board Home Page


Congratulations!

Dear studfalian,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. A USD 1,922.73 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 1,073.60 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at PokerStars Multi-Table Tournament Leader Board Home Page


Congratulations!

Thank you for participating.


Beating out 6k players is easy.