If your playing poker online, then .....



Lets do a WF tourney.. best idea ever...

Im thinkin $100 buy in.. how could we do that?

Setup a tournament with a password somewhere
Someone code a script so people can enter their WF usernames and email
Password is then emailed out to those users for the room thus stopping thousands of randomers joining
 
Beating out 6k players is easy.

Wow you really are stupid.

Anyone can win a tournament with 6k players in it, regardless of skill. Not saying you are a terrible player (although you're obviously not that good based on your results) but winning a few 6k player tournaments is pretty much irrelevant.
 
PS I'd play a $100 buy in WF tournament.

I was thinking about trying to organise one a while ago and make money off all the people I can get signed up to PokerStars hahahah :D
 
Wow you really are stupid.

Anyone can win a tournament with 6k players in it, regardless of skill. Not saying you are a terrible player (although you're obviously not that good based on your results) but winning a few 6k player tournaments is pretty much irrelevant.

Anyone can win any tournament ;)
 
I'm up for a $100 buyin WF tournament as well. We can set it up on Full tilt with a private tournament and PM the passwords to all interested players.