IM 4 Life!



Strong pre-pre-sell post for SiteBuildIt. Largely agree with a lot of what he says, though if I could be bothered I could argue against every point.

I'll kick it off:

1. Residual income is NICE, but most of the time it just isn't as residual as it sounds. And wisely investing your substantial paychecks from your SKILLED job is already a step in the residual income direction without having to start a business.
 
Steve Pavlina has a lot of great shit on his website. His time management stuff is top notch, his mindset posts are really good if you dig stuff like that, and if you really want a test in self improvement take a 30 day challenge.

But there's also a lot of weird shit too, you might find some posts about him and his wives foray into polyamory and subsequent divorce...kinda lulzy but I feel bad for their kids.

He is definitely an interesting character that's for sure. Skip a few paragraphs when he starts writing about emotions, thank me later.

If you're looking for a place to push your full retard button check out his forum, it is filled with them.

If you want a cheap laugh his wiki page has a couple funnies that I've seen him tweet about.