I'm completely fucked by taxes

Write them a letter such as this:

Dear IRS;

I'd first like to start off by telling you guys to go eat a bag of dicks. I don't feel comfirtable supporting tens of millions of illegal immigrants. I also don't support your 1,000,000USD donation to Israel everyday. I don't support the public aid our country gives people whom don't belong to our country. I don't believe in providing public expenses through prisons to foreign people. I don't support how our country acts like the fucking world police and try's to stick its jewish nose in other countries business. I could go on, but in short - eat a dick. In fact, I'm writing off these tens of millions here as my dependents so please make your refund check payable to me at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx.

There's a good template. That's what I use.
Good luck

PS> send it certified mail. You dont owe them shit.
 


Write them a letter such as this:

Dear IRS;

I'd first like to start off by telling you guys to go eat a bag of dicks. I don't feel comfirtable supporting tens of millions of illegal immigrants. I also don't support your 1,000,000USD donation to Israel everyday. I don't support the public aid our country gives people whom don't belong to our country. I don't believe in providing public expenses through prisons to foreign people. I don't support how our country acts like the fucking world police and try's to stick its jewish nose in other countries business. I could go on, but in short - eat a dick. In fact, I'm writing off these tens of millions here as my dependents so please make your refund check payable to me at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx.

There's a good template. That's what I use.
Good luck

PS> send it certified mail. You dont owe them shit.

That's a really nice template.
 
Write them a letter such as this:

Dear IRS;

I'd first like to start off by telling you guys to go eat a bag of dicks. I don't feel comfirtable supporting tens of millions of illegal immigrants. I also don't support your 1,000,000USD donation to Israel everyday. I don't support the public aid our country gives people whom don't belong to our country. I don't believe in providing public expenses through prisons to foreign people. I don't support how our country acts like the fucking world police and try's to stick its jewish nose in other countries business. I could go on, but in short - eat a dick. In fact, I'm writing off these tens of millions here as my dependents so please make your refund check payable to me at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx.

There's a good template. That's what I use.
Good luck

PS> send it certified mail. You dont owe them shit.

Do that

See this

Elian_at_gunpoint.jpg



OP, just move to Thailand. That's what everyone else does. Search here for ladyboys/thailand/fuck the government
 
The IRS does make payment arrangements if you are approved for an extension. However, be ready to keep EVERY agreed payment. Is this your first year being self employed? You really have to make sure that you understand taxes when you work for yourself and set money back for it. This really shouldn't come as a surprise.