I'm completely fucked by taxes



In case of being money-short I always open a SEO service on WF. Different login, different kind of services. I collect money from members and never have any work done for them. Then I disappear. I use strong copy: it's always "1st spot in Google or 346% of money back" sort of thing. Simple.

I tried the same trick on DP and Warriors but guys there are too smart for it so stick to WF. Good luck.
 
Thanks for the advise guys. I'll probably end up filing for an extension. In the meantime I've set up an SEO website (yeah i get productive under a time crunch heh) and i'm gonna contact people.

Made WAY more in 2011 than 2010. Made shit this year. Blew most of my money on lawyers and fines.

Also filing for an extension. Unless the interest is above 50% or something then fuck with it.
 
Just so you know an extension is simply an extension on the time to file. You still have to pay whatever tax you owe but april 15th or you will get hit with penalties regardless of any extension.
 
Just so you know an extension is simply an extension on the time to file. You still have to pay whatever tax you owe but april 15th or you will get hit with penalties regardless of any extension.

^^^ This. lol @ how many people said to file an extension, I thought this was common knowledge. You still have to pay by the 17th (usually the 15th) but an extension just means you can file later.
 
You can pay via a credit card too (fees apply). My tax bill was about the same, yet it was no problem to pay. However, a few years ago I was hit with a $10,000 tax bill that completely blindsided me and sent me into debt for the entire next year. I learned my lesson, hopefully you will too.

There are no extensions on the pay date. You MUST pay up on the 17th or you will be hit with huge fines and penalties. Their payment plans are just south of payday loans (I'm not kidding, a trap). When I had no money, I used a CC. I was way better off after considering my options, but it took the entire next year to pay that down.
 
well luckily you wont get hit with a tax lien which just last year the IRS gave the option to make payments and remove any lien on your record. before last year it stayed on your report for like 7 years or some shit... There are worse things, just pay your debt back asap
 
A week ago I made some serious cash online. Where were you? Oh, yeah you were flaming around the forum...
 
abc_patrick_cox_jp_110413_wg.jpg
 
Time to Rate the Troll - this thread was a good variation of the shameful dilemma gambit, in this case pretending tax problems to get people with tax problems to out themselves and their experience.

Originality: 2/5 - The tax one has been done to death (MeFi, Fark, SA, 4chan, BBF within past 3 months) but 2 points for doing it in this context
Execution: 3/5 - Over the top, indications of insincerity, but again points for context and applicability
Countermeasures: 0/5 - No objections forestalled, decoy statements, or other subterfuge to make trolling more plausible
Rage Factor: 1/5 - Not one directed followup or emotional trigger, 1 sympathy point for assumed silent seething

Overall quality - 30% While not completely without merit, no significant lulz or madz were produced. The troll was not of sufficient quality to stand alone, and there was no follow-up with initial biters.
 
Time to Rate the Troll - this thread was a good variation of the shameful dilemma gambit, in this case pretending tax problems to get people with tax problems to out themselves and their experience.

Originality: 2/5 - The tax one has been done to death (MeFi, Fark, SA, 4chan, BBF within past 3 months) but 2 points for doing it in this context
Execution: 3/5 - Over the top, indications of insincerity, but again points for context and applicability
Countermeasures: 0/5 - No objections forestalled, decoy statements, or other subterfuge to make trolling more plausible
Rage Factor: 1/5 - Not one directed followup or emotional trigger, 1 sympathy point for assumed silent seething

Overall quality - 30% While not completely without merit, no significant lulz or madz were produced. The troll was not of sufficient quality to stand alone, and there was no follow-up with initial biters.

Herman Cain's Tax Plan
 
Time to Rate the Troll - this thread was a good variation of the shameful dilemma gambit, in this case pretending tax problems to get people with tax problems to out themselves and their experience.

Originality: 2/5 - The tax one has been done to death (MeFi, Fark, SA, 4chan, BBF within past 3 months) but 2 points for doing it in this context
Execution: 3/5 - Over the top, indications of insincerity, but again points for context and applicability
Countermeasures: 0/5 - No objections forestalled, decoy statements, or other subterfuge to make trolling more plausible
Rage Factor: 1/5 - Not one directed followup or emotional trigger, 1 sympathy point for assumed silent seething

Overall quality - 30% While not completely without merit, no significant lulz or madz were produced. The troll was not of sufficient quality to stand alone, and there was no follow-up with initial biters.

The trolls are trollin' the trolls
1311535544551.gif


It is funny that so little fucks are given that the trolls have to troll one another to get off