I'm gonna be successful no matter what

ChickenFucker

Banned
Apr 23, 2012
597
8
0
I'm gonna get this paper. I'm gonna make my millions and I'll rise up. Everyone in this forum that is motivated to make something BIG out of their life stand the fuck up and say "I will succeed." We can do this for sure.
 


only problem youve got is that this is not paper. someone can just go in and change it to "i will fail"
 
I'm gonna get this paper. I'm gonna make my millions and I'll rise up. Everyone in this forum that is motivated to make something BIG out of their life stand the fuck up and say "I will succeed." We can do this for sure.

Only 148 posts, I swear the shit you say is so bad I'd have guessed you'd have 1000 by now its that painful to read.
 
peasant-spotted.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: minsco
I will succeed. However, I am concerned for you. I've yet to see a post from you that indicates you have any knowledge of this industry. rly