guerilla All we do is win Aug 18, 2007 11,424 428 0 No Jun 9, 2009 #2 Ok, not the strongest opening boob thread, but you get some marks for effort.
rockhard Less Is More Apr 24, 2008 1,049 13 0 Jun 9, 2009 #4 It looks like your avatar is gonna rape her. Reactions: LogicFlux
LogicFlux Donkey Fucker Jul 7, 2008 1,054 23 0 Across 110th Street Jun 9, 2009 #5 She looks kind of big and awkward. If I were gonna make a hai guise thread I'd definitely find a hotter chick. But hey, it could be worse.
She looks kind of big and awkward. If I were gonna make a hai guise thread I'd definitely find a hotter chick. But hey, it could be worse.
PhillipMarlow Pheasant Heavy Breathing Mar 14, 2008 1,761 34 0 Jun 9, 2009 #7 A bit plump for my tastes.
affiliatearmy New member May 22, 2008 2,028 15 0 Laguna Beach,CA USA Jun 9, 2009 #8 welcome dude. Ps diff girl next time, k?
Volume10 I love midgets. Jul 24, 2008 1,201 10 0 Jun 9, 2009 #9 better than most noobs that post their first post in the wrong fucking place.
amanda11 Hustle hard Nov 25, 2007 2,459 58 0 Jun 9, 2009 #10 da fuck, that's some saggy tits. You need some perky tits ...