I'm New.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown.Panther

New member
Oct 31, 2008
3
0
0
Hi Everyone,
I go under the alias of Brown.Panther. I have been hovering around affiliate marketing for a few years. Now I have realised how easy it can be.

In the next few weeks I shall have a site to show you ;).

Thanks

Please say hello.
 


How easy can it be? I can't wait a couple weeks the fucking suspense is killing me. Can your second alias be Black.Panther?
 
No, but I don't think I will be using Roishare.

Yes very easy. You should be a millionaire in no time.
I'd do Porn, Ringtones or Dating. Those are the easiest.
Who said I wanted to be a millionaire :hollering: , you must be one calling it very easy.

Have you met Pedo.Bear yet? I think you two would get along well.

How easy can it be? I can't wait a couple weeks the fucking suspense is killing me. Can your second alias be Black.Panther?
Then you should consider getting a life , you probably can't do that as your so attached to your computer that you should kill yourself :)
 
How easy can it be? I can't wait a couple weeks the fucking suspense is killing me. Can your second alias be Black.Panther?

Brown.Panther- (def)1. noun. Much like a Black.Panther, only lighter in shade. 2. Extreme suspense builder on Wicked Fire Forum and gay affiliate marketer.
 
Wrong.

It's VERY friendly.

goodtimesfb9.jpg
 
Read the rules/n00b survival guide and you'll be fine. ChrisS seems to have taken a shine to you already
 
Post shit in the fucking sticky intro thread. :angryfire:

Hi Everyone,
I go under the alias of Brown.Panther. I have been hovering around affiliate marketing for a few years. Now I have realised how easy it can be.

In the next few weeks I shall have a site to show you ;).

Thanks

Please say hello.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.