I'm just looking to throw ideas around with other like-minded people before I just invest $12,000 in scooters.
Here are things that would need to be considered:
To start off, 1500 soccer balls @ ~$10 each. Field legal.
There is a pretty good location for rent with a shitload of foot traffic at $1100/month. Little euro fags will love it.
What kind of insurance would I need? I feel like, I mean a bunch of kids would rent and all. Well mostly ethnics and Europeans. What about bodily harm if involved in an accident, Is there a release for that? I don't want to get sued for people renting my soccer balls, or from throwing blood and urine bombs. Chances they are low income pieces of shit and can't afford to buy equipment to real sports. Well that, or they all have vaginas.
I'm figuring $5/hr or something like that. Or maybe $1 a head would be better.
:arcadefreak:
Thoughts?
Here are things that would need to be considered:
To start off, 1500 soccer balls @ ~$10 each. Field legal.
There is a pretty good location for rent with a shitload of foot traffic at $1100/month. Little euro fags will love it.
What kind of insurance would I need? I feel like, I mean a bunch of kids would rent and all. Well mostly ethnics and Europeans. What about bodily harm if involved in an accident, Is there a release for that? I don't want to get sued for people renting my soccer balls, or from throwing blood and urine bombs. Chances they are low income pieces of shit and can't afford to buy equipment to real sports. Well that, or they all have vaginas.
I'm figuring $5/hr or something like that. Or maybe $1 a head would be better.
:arcadefreak:
Thoughts?