Indexxr is back!! We need YOUR feedback before going paid!

onthewayup

Banned
Aug 3, 2009
2,063
29
0
Roanoke, VA
Guys,

It's been a rough road with indexxr. Between hosting issues, proxy issues, and complete usage of all my time with my super mininets, indexxr felt like a project that would never be finished. I even felt like giving up on it.

Well screw that, because indexxr is up and running just fine now!

Here's a few things to note about indexxr:

1. Indexxr will be turned into a PAID version on Nov. 17th, 2010. The price will be $15 per month for Unlimited usage.

2. We will limit the number of links PER CAMPAIGN to 1,000 links. You can have UNLIMITED CAMPAIGNS though at this price point.

3. We will be adding Cookies (for user login) and Export for your link reports by Nov. 17th.

4. If you were a Beta User during this period of time (sorry, we aren't accepting any more Beta Users), You'll receive Indexxr for $7.00 per month for 1 year for helping us test it.

5. We will not be facing any more hosting problems. AT ALL.

6. Feedback is SUPER important to us. We need your feedback. So, if you haven't used indexxr in a while, go back and use it - we've added several new options. Tell us, what you want us to add - and if we get enough people wanting it, consider it added.

That is all, thanks guys for all the support!
 


Hey,

Congrats on solving the tech issues.

I'm a beta tester, and there was nothing more frustrating to me than when the server got shut down.

That alone is a sign that this is a valuable service.

It saves me a lot of time, vs. having to run indexing reports constantly through SB.

N~


P.S. Hey, what about that Ping functionality? I keep clicking on the "Ping" link hoping that the feature gets turned on. Stop being a tease! ;)
 
Nice, I loved this when it was up and was kinda pissed when it just disappeared tbh.

I had a problem with this though. Let's say you hire someone to build a shit ton of bookmarks to your web 2.0 sites. You can only have indexxr check for one URL. Is there a way to make it check more than one?
 
Last edited:
I sent feedback through the comment system in Indexxr but I'll post it here aswell.

1. Get the ping thing working, that would be awesome.
2. I notice you'll have an export feature soon. I can't wait. Please make it highly configurable though. Export to plain text or CSV. Let me have the choice of only exporting links that haven't been indexed or vice versa.
3. An option to send an email with a short campaign summary on every update.

That's all I have for now.
 
1 - We're working on it.
2. Yes, you'll be able to export to plain text or CSV. We'll have to work the options in while we code this.
3. Interesting, we will look into it :)
 
Nice, I loved this when it was up and was kinda pissed when it just disappeared tbh.

I had a problem with this though. Let's say you hire someone to build a shit ton of bookmarks to your web 2.0 sites. You can only have indexxr check for one URL. Is there a way to make it check more than one?

Hey,

PM us a scenario, We'll check into this.
 
Logged in this morning to find nearly all the things I recommended were done. It just keeps getting better. Thanks!