X xiko54 New member Oct 1, 2011 1 0 0 Oct 1, 2011 #1 Hey! today I heard about Cashinizer? what's that! Does anyone know anything about it? please let me know...
Hey! today I heard about Cashinizer? what's that! Does anyone know anything about it? please let me know...
faceblogger WF Senior Premium Member Mar 27, 2010 4,044 115 0 Oct 1, 2011 #2 You mean this? - Cashinizer
G gump87 New member May 22, 2011 818 8 0 Oct 1, 2011 #3 http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/138918-cashinizer.htmlI know the Whois info: Mohamed Atwa 119 Matareya St. Cairo, Egypt 11646 I also heard that if the same person keeps creating new accounts to make threads about cashinizer it might get a DDoS attack, is that true? Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/138918-cashinizer.htmlI know the Whois info: Mohamed Atwa 119 Matareya St. Cairo, Egypt 11646 I also heard that if the same person keeps creating new accounts to make threads about cashinizer it might get a DDoS attack, is that true?
K Kiopa_Matt Banned May 13, 2011 5,216 52 0 Oct 1, 2011 #4 Can I get links to articles or YouTube vids where you were mentioned on CNN, FOX News, Dr. Phil, LA Times, and the other dozen you mention? Thanks! Fuck I hate frauds. Just makes my job harder.
Can I get links to articles or YouTube vids where you were mentioned on CNN, FOX News, Dr. Phil, LA Times, and the other dozen you mention? Thanks! Fuck I hate frauds. Just makes my job harder.