After reading that I did just realize there is absolutely no mention of Proof, which is extremely odd. I guess I didn't think the production was as bad as they thought it was, but not Dre's best work either. There were rumors of having hundreds of tracks recorded for this.
Am I missing something here? Everyone seems to love this song :S Not a bad beat and a well made song but nothing special in the way of lyricism or flow, and I don't really want to listen to Slim talk about sucking cock and taking it up the ass for 4 minutes.
Em fell off 8 years ago and he definitely isn't coming back. I'll download the album and it will probably be better then Encore (I severely hope so) but I'm not expecting the old Eminem like everyone else is.
I just listened to the whole album and honestly I don't think it was nearly as good as MMLP, SSLP or Eminem Show. Thankfully, it was a lot better than Encore though.
I'm an eminem fan ... but relapse just fuckin' sucks.
It lacks the intensity and flow. Like, Mosh, Way I am, Marsal Matters was cool.
Also, almost every beats in relapse has some sort of clapping in the background. (gay)