Insanity Workout DVD

Papworth

Banned
Nov 14, 2011
102
0
0
United Kingdom
xrumergeek.com
Has anyone tried/completed this as yet? It's always shown on the TV late at night here in the UK, and results look great. I'm aware there are various torrents available for this, but I think I'd happily by the £99 GBP price tag for the DVD's, nutritional book, fitness shit and whatnot - just wanted to make sure it wasn't just a hyped teleshopping routine?
 


It's just cardio so you won't gain any muscle if that's the goal. Same with P90X it's just endurance training, no real muscle gains if that's what you want.
 
It's just cardio so you won't gain any muscle if that's the goal. Same with P90X it's just endurance training, no real muscle gains if that's what you want.

This. Glorified cardio at the most.

Not saying it doesn't "work", but for the amount of effort you put in you'd be better off going to a gym and hitting the free weights/machines with a good routine.
 
We use it in the Marine Corps for PT every now and again.

It kicks our ass, but it's a cardio and endurance workout vice a muscle building program. It's good at what it tries to accomplish though.
 
I've used it. It works.

BEFORE:

fat-man.jpg


AFTER

dep_6057853-Very-skinny-guy.jpg
 
yeah good cardio and endurance.

However, if you wanna get in shape, I recommend you sign up for TRX/crossfit classes.

Having a scheduled class to show up to makes you much more likely to show up than you pressing play on your DVD player at home.