Interesting tool for Affiliate Summit West?



The last time I went to ASW I used this incredibly old tool known as "conversation" to meet people that I had connections with but didn't know personally.

Give 'er a shot. Also free, just like your app.
 
The last time I went to ASW I used this incredibly old tool known as "conversation" to meet people that I had connections with but didn't know personally.

Give 'er a shot. Also free, just like your app.

quit outing bro
 
The last time I went to ASW I used this incredibly old tool known as "conversation" to meet people that I had connections with but didn't know personally.

Give 'er a shot. Also free, just like your app.

I saw it and thought it was a good tool for non-social people (neckbeards, gay webmasters, aspergers sufferers, and the like) who find themselves in situations where they have to socialize.