Internet Distractions

SeaTownJosh

Banned
Jan 28, 2010
152
2
0
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ83EBh3r7g&feature=popt00us12"]YouTube - Internet Distractions[/ame]

I cant tell you how often this happens to me lol.
 


When you IM how do you stop yourself from being distracted?

I don't. I'm pretty much distracted at all times. Once or twice per week I'll get some major inspiration and bust out non-stop for a full 24 hours, followed by a full 24 hours of sleep. And the cycle continues.
 
I don't. I'm pretty much distracted at all times. Once or twice per week I'll get some major inspiration and bust out non-stop for a full 24 hours, followed by a full 24 hours of sleep. And the cycle continues.

story of my life
 
I don't. I'm pretty much distracted at all times. Once or twice per week I'll get some major inspiration and bust out non-stop for a full 24 hours, followed by a full 24 hours of sleep. And the cycle continues.

^^^^

story of my life
 
I don't. I'm pretty much distracted at all times. Once or twice per week I'll get some major inspiration and bust out non-stop for a full 24 hours, followed by a full 24 hours of sleep. And the cycle continues.

^^^^

story of my life. ajahjha srsly
 
I don't. I'm pretty much distracted at all times. Once or twice per week I'll get some major inspiration and bust out non-stop for a full 24 hours, followed by a full 24 hours of sleep. And the cycle continues.

same here.