internet service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

satmat

Banned
Apr 1, 2009
15
0
0
I am really curious what all the gurus use out there?

Which internet service you use and what M-bytes (dsl, cable ,...)

satmat
 


with cable your always sharing bandwidth with your nieghbors hence sometimes fast and sometimes not so fast. but with dsl you get dedicated true bandwith at all times of the day
 
Have a fiber optic cable into the house. On the lowest subscription the ISP offers atm, 10mbps both ways.
 
with cable your always sharing bandwidth with your nieghbors hence sometimes fast and sometimes not so fast. but with dsl you get dedicated true bandwith at all times of the day

I have not seen a DSL line do over 3.5mb/s....I can ALWAYS pull 12-16mb/s with comcast.
 
with cable your always sharing bandwidth with your nieghbors hence sometimes fast and sometimes not so fast. but with dsl you get dedicated true bandwith at all times of the day

^ A mound of false.
 
with cable your always sharing bandwidth with your nieghbors hence sometimes fast and sometimes not so fast. but with dsl you get dedicated true bandwith at all times of the day

uhm... not true at all.

but thanks for the Fail.
 
I'm running my home computer on a 1mbit line while my office with about 6 employees/cabin sharing 4 Mbps between two cabins.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.