Iphone or Blackberry for business?!

I use a BB but my main focus is emailing and BBIM. Plus the battery life rocks. I would really want an iPhone but I have never had a contract before and I am not sure I am comfortable with a locked phone too. Android -- well it is google shit. And if they decide to remove your account, you don't have any option.

In the end I will prolly suck it and buy an unlocked iPhone 5.
 


Pick whatever phone allows you to do what you need to do faster. Whether it be iPhone, Blackberry or Zack Morris brick phone, do what's best for your business.

1295279046-zack-morris-phone.jpg


/thread
 
My vote goes to Android. I used iPhone and switched to android an year ago.

However, the answer is quite subjective.

I love iPhone only because it helps me to make money with "Get a free iPhone", "Win an iPhone",etc address submits, zip submits, Email submits. :D
 
I just bought my Evo 4G about a week or two ago and I love it. I had the blackberry curve with the ball in the middle and it was getting annoying because I couldn't go left or right. I know they have the sensor as the ball now but I love the evo 4g, I highly recommend it.
 
I remember someone in here saying

"nothing screams 'mid level banker' more than a BB"...

I'd say since WhatsApp and Kik now easily replace BBM and Android / iPhone learned to handle push email, there's no reason to get a RIM crippled BB. Got a nexus S 2 weeks ago after my Nexus One had its power button fuck up for the 3rd time and loving it. although I have to say the battery life on my BB, which I use as a backup phone is ridiculous. but I guess thats what you get for living with a smaller + no touch screen
 
^^^^believe that was birdman...


And Android / iPhone if you want to use your phone for more than just email and phone calls. Each have their advantages so for everyone saying iPhone sucks, Android Sucks...It comes down to a personal preference cause they do the same thing basically.

New blackberry bold looks really nice for a blackberry but I still wouldn't get it.
 
Samsung Galaxy S ll

General: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz, HSDPA 21 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
Form factor: Touchscreen bar phone
Dimensions: 125.3 x 66.1 x 8.5 mm, 116 g
Display: 4.3" 16M-color WVGA (480 x 800 pixels) Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, Gorilla Glass,
CPU: Dual-core ARM Cortex A9 1.2 GHz processor, Orion chipset
GPU: Mali-400MP
RAM: 1GB
OS: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
Memory: 16/32GB storage, microSD card slot
Camera: 8 megapixel auto-focus camera with face detection, touch focus and image
stabilization; Full HD (1080p) video recording at 30fps, LED flash, front facing camera, video-calls
Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 3.0+HS, standard microUSB port,
GPS receiver with A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, TV-out, USB-on-the-go
Misc: TouchWiz 4.0 UI, DivX/XviD codec support, built-in accelerometer, multi-touch input, proximity sensor, gyroscope sensor, Swype text input

^
This

/Thread

When is it coming to Canada and the US though?
 
BB, but...

For battery's sake, the BB beats the iPhone and Droid hands down. The battery only gets worse on them. I have a bold 9700 and it's been rocking with emails, sucks on browsing sites. Great with pictures, the apps I tried sucks.

As I'm roaming most of the time while traveling in Europe, it great to hook into UMA and route your calls through WIFI, so I don't get wacked with a crazy bill.

One thing I prefer iPhone over BB is the unlimited emails you can manage, while you are limited to 10 on BB. Then again, BB is true to push, while iPhone you need to set collection intervals. The more frequent, the more the battery life sucks.
 
For battery's sake, the BB beats the iPhone and Droid hands down. The battery only gets worse on them. I have a bold 9700 and it's been rocking with emails, sucks on browsing sites. Great with pictures, the apps I tried sucks.

As I'm roaming most of the time while traveling in Europe, it great to hook into UMA and route your calls through WIFI, so I don't get wacked with a crazy bill.

One thing I prefer iPhone over BB is the unlimited emails you can manage, while you are limited to 10 on BB. Then again, BB is true to push, while iPhone you need to set collection intervals. The more frequent, the more the battery life sucks.


MobileMe, Yahoo!, and Microsoft Exchange all offer "true" push on the iPhone.
 
Love the iphone can't live without it but then again I've never had a blackberry.
_____________________________
DynamicOxygen - The New Wave in Search Targeting!
ellen{a}dynamicoxygen.com