Is Barman NickyCakes' Bitch?

294gl0o.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: babylonian


jesus fucking christ..

no one is sucking nicky's dick.. we are all just tired of all the fucking crying...
^^I agree. Too much pissing and moaning over the forum staff.

Earlier today I had to LOL when I realized how many members here are alcoholics, present or former drug users and ex-cons. WF is a leaky ship of randy misfits. :costumed-smiley-087
 
Nickycakes is Barman, Barman is Dullspace, Dullspace is Sumit, Sumit is Barman, Jon is Dullspace, Barman and Nickycakes are Sumit and Dullspace and of course Dullspace is Dullspace.

Its just that simple.
 
Nickycakes is Barman, Barman is Dullspace, Dullspace is Sumit, Sumit is Barman, Jon is Dullspace, Barman and Nickycakes are Sumit and Dullspace and of course Dullspace is Dullspace.

Its just that simple.

you forgot, I'm actually the Fonz, sgtryan is ganking my style
 
Gotta love how barman keeps sucking nickycakes' dick in each post.

Barman's post on Nickygates was fuckin pathetic each sentence spews your uncertainity "will Nickycakes still be my friend after I write this" ?

NickyGates | ppc.bz

Thats your lame ass recap. and when you say this " I really don’t give a fuck, so if you want to throw in your three cents". You obviously give a fuck you write long ass posts on Amit Mehta but now you don't give a fuck about your "boy" Nickycakes?

What a pussy

Are you hatin cuz your mad or is you mad cuz you hatin?
 
Nickycakes is Barman, Barman is Dullspace, Dullspace is Sumit, Sumit is Barman, Jon is Dullspace, Barman and Nickycakes are Sumit and Dullspace and of course Dullspace is Dullspace.

Its just that simple.

This.