WTF are you talking about. Is that down syndrome picture in your thumbnail you waterhead.
On most forums i dont check spelling. Unless im around my friends, last time i checked you were a troll.
Before i try to read through you stupidass trolling let me start out by saying this. Anybody who losses work, or money isnt going to be happy.
"Ya i lost work to some idiot who PM me pretending to be interested, then posted my prices on my WTS post, and then talked shit about my prices, then posted his prices for half the cost.
I choosed internet marketing because of how cut throat, and hard it is. I excelled in my business classes back in highschool. I won number 1 marketing managment for my area in DECA a business program.
Im fucking pissed thanks to cheap ass moves to steal my money. I bet if i posted shit on your WTS post you wouldnt be happy. For instance
Last month i was close to selling a year long link for 200$. Me this guy talked for 3 days Pm each other about my blog. Then all the sudden he says some guy gave him year long for 50$.
I thought how, well the dude who i was talking to had posted a responds to my WTS post. And the indian dude fucked me over.
I was so pissed i couldnt see straight. So no i have good reason to be pissed off.