Is It Illegal To bash, Ruin & Downright Terrorize Someone Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friend,

If Bev Clement decide ruin your reputation you probably deserve.

I just kid. I no know who Bev Clement.

Good luck bro
 


bev clement is one of those grade A asshole who thinks she 'is' somebody. Like that shitfaced standerline woman.
 
You're worried about what warrior forum members think about you? Forget it and move on. The internet is a big place.
 
hey you have to realize I was shredded in moments! I am not a prick. I fucking worked hard on my damn business and the very place I fucking shared it all with ripped it out from under me.

I do not have balls ahem... and yeah, I am timid, you would be too if had gone through the shit I have.

Seriously, people over at the damn warrior forum murder people's businesses all day long.

I am sorry if I seem to not fit into your suck it up attitude. This has seriously fucked with me, and trying to fight some one like Bev Clement is a loosing battle because every warrior and their mom is willing to suck her ass.

Ok I said a bit more of my peace.

By the way my name is Candace Gill - I am sure saying my name alone will start a shit storm.. I know it has for almost the last year after Bev did her damage.

Also I would have loved to see the posts about Kim that I guess was forcibly taken down from here?
Funny how they do not have to play by the rules, but they expect everyone else to.


PM me for a simple way to deal with this shit. It will likely involve a paypal payment of $10 for a case of beer for my efforts. Reputation Management is something you think about BEFORE you go making enemies who post shit about you. In any respect, I have a good method for you.
 
the standerline thing wasnt worth the hassle. Jon rightly realized that the entertainment value wasn't even worth replying to ONE lawyer letter.

If the reverse had been true, you can bet your bottom chichi that 'standerline' would now be common slang for soiled panties or something.
 
Digg links lead back to wickedfire which is nothing cause its deleted. But from reading a blog im guessing its the Bev Clements begging for money w/ Kim ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.