It seems like every other week I get an email from someone at an affiliate network explaining how they're moving to another department and getting a new title, so I now have so and so as my new point of contact at their company. I've even gotten an email like that from someone and then within the same week got another email explaining how they're NOT my point of contact anymore and going over to another department.
Why are people within affiliate network companies switching roles so often? I'm not sure if its a good sign (more affiliate demand for their network, more positions to open and fill) or a bad sign (less affiliate demand for their network and people are quitting and taking over multiple positions).
Anyone else notice this? It's mainly more on the advertisers side.
Why are people within affiliate network companies switching roles so often? I'm not sure if its a good sign (more affiliate demand for their network, more positions to open and fill) or a bad sign (less affiliate demand for their network and people are quitting and taking over multiple positions).
Anyone else notice this? It's mainly more on the advertisers side.