Is it ok to miss someone 3 years later?



I dont choose my women based solely on looks, shes gotta catch my eye and be interesting/compatible. Thats makes the hooking up with random girls at clubs method pretty useless.

The point is that there are plenty of others who are just as good as her or better, no matter how you measure that. Personality, looks, whatever. Some guys who don't know they can go out and meet a girl any day of the week don't really look at it like that. They look at this one girl and think she completes them, which is bullshit. Dudes are complete by default. A cool chick is just a bonus, so you don't need any particular girl.
 
Dude, change your tampon. This shit is not acceptable unless accompanied by tits. Big ole' titties.

How about a little black ass to brighten up the thread...

eg7X5.jpg
 
I haven't seen this person in a long time but I still miss her sometimes. Is this normal? I haven't spoken to her in over 8 months but I occasionally just feel like I still miss her.

(fuck valentine's day)

If you still miss her after 3 years, then you obviously need to work on your aim!:2gunsfiring_v1: