Pro tip: membership in a paysite that's supposed to help you make monies online pretty much guarantees you permanub status.
^speaking of which, why does SEO Software. Simplified. | SEOmoz now redirect to seomoz? is Grindstone now a SEOMOZ employee? :ticking:
Probably to hide his link tactics
That plus the epic lulz I will enjoy when seomoz ranks higher for dog snuggie than it does for seo software. Build better content Rand, maybe someone will link to you.
rand fishkin could take down wickedfire just by glancing at it
Not half as disturbing as my awkward attempt to conjure up Midnight Cowboy imagery for an online marketing guru.He's a pretty good entrepreneur, but his glamour photos and half beard are very disturbing.
Rand fishkin is old news. I rather follow David Fishman he knows what's up.
![]()
All the great SEO's have fish in their last name, alas I don't have fish in my last name. I'll never be a good SEO I guess.